Vaccine FAQ Sheet
This (8.5 x 11, two-page) handout provides answers to these frequently asked questions about the COVID-19 vaccination for kids:
- Why should my child get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- What side effects can children and adolescents expect?
- What is myocarditis and does the COVID-19 vaccine cause it?
- What were the results of the Pfizer clinical trial in children?
- If my child has a underlying condition, can they get a COVID-19 vaccine?
- If my child already had COVID-19, do they still need to get vaccinated?
- Does my child need to wear a mask and avoid close contact with others if they are fully vaccinated?
View and download this resource by clicking on the link below:
English FAQ Sheet
For more information, contact:
Holly Dingman, MS, RD,
Director Center for the Child & Community
Children’s Hospital & Medical Center